Here at my house I’ve been gearing up for festivities with my side of the family at my house on Christmas Eve. It’s been a long couple of days making salted chocolate fudge, peanut butter chocolate fudge, orange creamsickle fudge, red velvet and sugar cookie candy cane kiss thumb print cookies, and creme brulee.
I just finished my Roasted Garlic Bacon Ranch snowman cheese ball and I am about to get cracking on my chocolate glazed canoili pie. It’s going to be a delicious dinner tomorrow night!
- Whole garlic bulb
- Cooking oil (I used avacado oil because it can stand high tempature cooking)
- Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese 1/2 block of 2 lbs cheese block
- Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet to taste
- 7 pieces of bacon
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 8 Oz cream cheese
- Whole peppercorns
- Baby carrot
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel off the papery outer layers of a whole clove of garlic bulb and cut off the tips.
- Rub cooking oil over the exposed tips and wrap in foil. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and bake 7 pieces of bacon for 11 – 15 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Grate half of the 2 pound block of white cheddar and preserve 1/3 of it for later. Mix thoroughly cheese with package of cream cheese, add worcestershire sauce, chopped cooked bacon, and 3 or 4 cloves of garlic (or more if desired).
- Form two balls and roll each one with preserved grated cheddar.
- Use a potato peeler to peel baby carrot to a point.
- Stack balls on top of each other, add carrot and peppercorns to the head and body to make it look like a snowman.
This is super cute, festive, and incredibly delicious! It will have your family begging you for the recipe! Merry Christmas everyone!