A tradition in my family has been to collect an ornament each year, but ever since I discovered my love of crafting I have been making my own. This year my son and I did a special collaboration with him lending me his finger tips to make my snowmen.
This is a really simple and cute craft that commemorates tiny fingers for future years.
- Red glitter
- Mop and Glow
- Clear plastic or glass ornament
- Acrylic paint – white, black, blue, and orange
- Red wire ribbon
- Pour Mop and Glow into the ornament and swish around the the inside plugging the end with your finger tip; empty the excess.
- Pour red glitter into the bulb and plug the end with your finger tip and shake until glitter coats the entire inside; add more if needed continuing to shake.
- Dip finger tip into white paint and make three dots on top of each other in the shape of a snowman.
- Use a fine tip paint brush and dot the front with snowflakes.
- Draw a black line across the top of his head for the brim of the top hat and draw an hour glass shape filling it in black for the remainder of the hat.
- Dot the eyes and add the buttons.
- Using the blue paint, draw a line across the neck of the head and then two more going downward for the tails.
- Draw the tree branche arms using black paint.
- Paint the bottom white for snow on the ground.
This may be ane of my absolute favorites this year! Happy crafting and merry Christmas!