You all need to make these, they are so adorable!
I love fun Halloween décor, and take a pass on blood, guts and gore. My new Halloween Ghost Wreath, with a cheerful sprinkling of polka dots, is just right for my upbeat Halloween décor. After all, how could you find a pair of mini, polka dot ghosts scary? If you’re like me, and prefer your Halloween cheerful and not at all fearful, then DIY this Polka Dot, Halloween Ghost Wreath. It’s scary easy, too!
To make a Polka Dot, Halloween Ghost Wreath, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- 12” x 2” wreath
- Two, 1” balls
- 5” cube or other scrap
- 1/3 yd. white with black polka dots
- 1/8 – ¼ yd. each of five – six different polka dot prints
- Plastic eyes or googly eyes
- Ribbon (for hanging wreath)
- Thick, white craft glue
- Low-temp glue gun
- Tools needed: Scissors; bamboo skewers; disposable bowl; straight pins
View original post 417 more words